Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To my followers, and friends....

I am only able to post as anonymous. For some reason (known issue to BlogSpot) I cannot get it to Log me in and give me the ability to post a comment, it just keeps taking me back to the log in page....*pulls hair out*.

So let this be known. I will post my gratitude and MY comments here:

Hello-Theresa V

I really truly made a full on attempt to post this on your blog, but for some reason it only would let me put it in as anonymous. I don’t want that, so I am currently following you, but cannot post to your blog as myself!

My response to your comment is this:

I really truly believe that everyone has the ability to make something. Whether it is a dress, a toy, a car or a home, we all have that in us to create and sustain ourselves. I am blessed with the ability to have the right tools to transfer that creativity into something. I want to pass that privilege along to others that haven’t yet found that creative outlet, only because they can’t afford to, or have never been given a chance. I want to be their "tool" in a sense so that they too can create and sustain.

Theresa! I love your Etsy shop, and I like your blog post today. I too do a little bit of everything and I can confirm there is definitely NOT enough hours in the day! I am now a follower!

Thanks for your recognition you provided on my page as well!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know. I've had problems off and on with my followers even showing up, but it is nice to know that you are our there.
    Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete