Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chatter from Texas: Rain Barrels

Chatter from Texas: Rain Barrels: "Two years ago, my husband, the gardener and flower grower, decided that he would make an effort to save water during our hot Texas summers. ..."

I have been wanting to do this ever since I bought my own house. I want to save water, and resuse and recycle whats naturally coming to the ground. Sort of a way to say Hey mother nature...THANKS!

I got my internet back up and running last night. I hope to be giving you a new post before the ends of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to hearing about your rain barrel adventure! Every time it rained here in TX last winter, I ran outside with buckets to try to collect the rain water!
    I'd love to get rain barrels as well,but need to own a house first :)

    (Found you via the Build Your blog team!)

    -Nea
    BlueDartDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete