Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Man how I love lighting but hate it's effects...

So it must have been Friday or Saturday when St Louis, MO had a few good storm days in. I came home to sit down and blog. I first wanted to turn on the TV in my office to have a music channel on behind me. Well the TV wouldn't come on. Then I turned on my computer, and couldn't see my screen very well as it had a PINK and a GREEN stripe down either side of the screen. After it loaded up I went to go to the blogspot website, my internet was not connecting to the internet. I went to the living room to check on the TV, to see if the cable was working or not. That TV wouldn't turn on. I was very frustrated. Later to find out my deductable is over $1100.00, which I do not have, so nothing will get replaced. Thank goodness for mom's and thier computers for blog posting :)

So that night I went to sew something when nothing else worked. Thank goodness my machine is purely mechanical...and not very electrical. I made a cover for a handheld video game called a PSP. Well since i have no computer, and no USB cord for my camera and my mom doesnt have a card reader I cannot show you....my beautiful readers....any of the work i have done in the last week!

I promise I will get a new internet modem from work (I work for the cable co) and see if I can upload tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your problems!! It really makes it unpleasant when life hands you these little bumps, but look at the bright side, at least your house didn't catch on fire or anything like that.

    ReplyDelete